PASSIONATELY INSPIRE OUR COMMUNITY.
JOIN THE MAXED OUT FITNESS TEAM.
We are looking for energetic, educated, and enthusiastic trainers, reporting to the Head Trainer / Co-Owner, and former ANBF Pro Ashley Hesgard, to join the Maxed Out Fitness team. This is a position great for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and innovative organization.
As a Certified Personal Trainer at Maxed Out Fitness Studio, we promote and deliver service that ensures our clients receive exceptional, customized, one-on-one training programs, nutritional guidance, and motivation to assist our clients in achieving their health and fitness goals.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, OR CONTRACT
- Trainers are responsible for actively promoting personal training programs and providing customized workout plans to members and existing clients.
- Administer fitness evaluations, orientations, stretching, and personal training sessions.
- Present membership options to prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training client base according to company standards.
- Provide a high level of personalized attention to members.
- Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all studio services, programs, and events.
- Instruct and demonstrate the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques which may include operating equipment and dynamically moving weight.
- Provide each member and potential member with the best quality customer service.
- Adjust and operate all fitness equipment.
- Attend a weekly Personal Training meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-determined schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shifts & Evening Shifts Available
- Weekend availability
CERTIFICATION / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 3 year's experience as a Personal Trainer (Required)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification (Recommended)
- Certification from a nationally recognized personal training program
- Ability to work in studio; move about the studio; review, revise, create studio paperwork; communicate with other employees, members, and the public.
- Ability to access and operate the studio computer system including prepare documents, enter data into the system, read reports from a computer database and email system.
- Ability to help clients on and off of equipment and the ground.
Ability to lift heavy weights to assist members with the prescribed exercise program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be able to maintain a positive, professional, and customer service-oriented attitude at all times
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the clients and studio, including occasional extended workdays, and weekends, and holidays may be required.
- Monday to Friday Availability
- One Saturday per month required (1 hour)
ABOUT MAXED OUT FITNESS
HELP CLIENTS CRUSH THEIR
Maxed Out Fitness, LLC is a boutique, personal training studio in Annapolis, MD. We are creative, fun, engaging and our goal is to provide our clients a powerful sense of self-worth and self-confidence, through elite physical training and health optimization, for a better quality of life.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Safe work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
- Lively atmosphere
- Casual work attire
- Wellness programs
READY TO PASSIONATELY INSPIRE OTHERS?
APPLY TO BE A
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.