Save The Date
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Maxed Out Fitness is going to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
The annual St. Patrick’s Parade returns to Annapolis on Sunday, March 5th, with a weekend of family fun! This year the festival will involve three days of activities leading up to the main event, the St. Patrick’s Parade!
Parade steps off at 1pm and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
The parade route is as follows:
– Line up at Amos Garrett Blvd. or their designated side-street depending on their position/order of the parade
– Make a right turn onto West Street
– Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Church Circle and out Main St
– Travel down Main Street towards Randall/Compromise Circle
– Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Randall/Compromise Circle
– Exit traffic circle via Randall Street
Parking is limited in downtown Annapolis. Come early or take a free Naptown Events shuttle from Navy Marine Corps Stadium (also known as the Naval Academy Stadium).